Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Need to sell ASAP: Cartech 20005, etc.........

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys, some things for sale ASAP!!
    Cartech 20005 Brand new, never used!!
    $150 OBO you pay shipping

    Intrax Springs for 94-95 Integra, 93-96 Civic, lowers 2.5 Inches 40 bux shipped

    B&M Edge shifter. I have only the shifter, no bushings that come with it or anything
    $50 OBO bux plus shipping!


  2. #2
    Inactive Member WHP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Email me at [email protected]

    I will take the cartech for 150 SHIPPED...thx

  3. #3
    Inactive Member WHP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    you get my email? please respond...to my offer above...thx

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AllMotor+'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2000
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey WHP....

    Soooo, what happened to you wanting to buy my Cartech for 100??? As soon As I asked if shipping it to you COD would work I never heard back from ya.
    Now you're willing to pay 150??
    CROM - I'd be very sceptical if I were you.

    ------------------
    Much love to the imports

  5. #5
    Inactive Member strng1dah's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 1999
    Posts
    275
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AllMotor+:
    Soooo, what happened to you wanting to buy my Cartech for 100??? As soon As I asked if shipping it to you COD would work I never heard back from ya.
    Now you're willing to pay 150??
    CROM - I'd be very sceptical if I were you.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That does sound pretty odd.

    ------------------
    2000 SC'd GSR
    [email protected] best before the blower.
    www.strng1dah.homestead.com

  6. #6
    Inactive Member WHP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All motor...im not sure i ever got the e-mail... do you still have the cartech...if so, im definitely interested...

    as far as me having only a few posts, i am building a turbo car, and enjoy this forum for the information i get here.

    I joined the forum to get in touch with people when i didnt seem to be getting any email responses (I share my AOL account...so sometimes tend to lose/never get emails on behalf of "other" people...)

    LMK..please...thanks

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by WHP (edited August 20, 2001).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AllMotor+'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2000
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey if I'm wrong on the assumption, I apologize. Just that the communication went south real quick with you. Again, I'm not out to smear anybody on the board.

    ------------------
    Much love to the imports

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TRM04's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2000
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also have a Cartech 20005...used for about 1.5 mths. Asking $130+ s/h.

    ------------------
    1994 4 door GSR

    Basically stock, other than:

    Rev Hard Turbo Kit. Koni Yellow w/ GCs. And some other goodies...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •